Many consumers today still shun mobile commerce, with 46% of the 15,000 survey respondents saying they have never used mobile commerce applications and have no interest in doing so.
Those consumers who do use mobile commerce prefer remote applications, particularly mobile banking and mobile shopping for online goods and services.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies what consumers like and dislike about mobile commerce.
- Highlights consumer concerns and identifies opportunities in mobile payments.
Key Questions Answered
- What types of goods and services are consumers purchasing via mobile devices?
- How does use of mobile commerce applications compare to the other types applications that consumers download?
- What concerns consumers most about mobile payments?
For more information about this research piece, please contact us.